Updated June 11, 2021
- New web clipper The all-new MyInfo Web Clipper makes collecting snippets, articles, and PDFs from the web easier than ever!
- Search sorting It is now possible to select how search results are grouped and sorted. In additon to the default order, where they are grouped by section, you can now group them by their title and by the date they were last updated.
- Search for dates Search got a boost and now you can search for recently updated notes. In fact, you can search for all built-in date attributes like created, updated, started, completed, due, and reminder, using the new date search syntax.
- No more scrolling each time you switch between notes. MyInfo now remembers last note cursor position for each note
- Added Sort Sections command
- It is now possible to filter by note text in perspectives using the new (Note Text) attribute
- Added search for commands in the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog
- Added Source URL attribute for web snippet notes
- Search errors are now shown directly in the search panel
- Search result groups in Global Search are now expanded/collapsed with a single mouse click
- Added support for _ character search (for new notebooks)
- It is now possible to rename a section by double clicking on it in the Notebooks pane 🔨7002
- Added TreePad Lite export 🔨7014
- Create new note and link to it directly in the text editor using the @ command 🔨7021
- Notebook files were updated each minute even when open, but not actively used
- MyInfo now handles SVG data URIs properly
- Sometimes it was not possible to open links to other parts of the note
- Todo list images were not properly shown in print/print export
- Some note drag and drop fixes
Updated April 26, 2021
- Microsoft Edge browser extension You can now install browser extension for the Microsoft Edge browser or use the Google Chrome extension in Edge.
- More stability MyInfo now works much more stable when notebooks are located on removable/network drives
- Multi-line text attributes Text attributes can now allow multiple lines of text
- Copy command is now available in the text editor for locked notes
- Added support for § character search (for new notebooks)
- Remove Value command in the Attribute pane now works with multiple selected notes
- Adding section via context menu now positions is after the currently selected section 🔨6758
- Closing a notebook now adds it to the recently used file list, so it is easy to reopen it, if you closed it accidentally 🔨6758
- It is now possible to set formatting for selected empty lines/table cells 🔨6837
- Simplified dialog for entering password when opening encrypted notebooks 🔨6885
- Notebooks list pane is now resizable 🔨6888
- Various issues related to working with tables in the text editor 🔨6837
- Sorting by boolean attributes sometimes was not working properly 🔨6797
- Links in locked notes now work properly 🔨6837
- Better pasting from Google Chrome 🔨6837
- Now properly pastes content from Outlook containing images in the text editor 🔨6854
- Choosing font color for the note list in Options had no effect 🔨6797
- Paragraph dialog was showing units as points, but was saving them as pixels 🔨6736
- NEAR search query operator now works correctly 🔨6902
- Revisions were not stored properly during the session after changing notebook security (password)
- Global search Show Details option was not stored between sessions
- Saved searches were not properly loaded on app start
- Recent filters were not saved between sessions
- It was not possible to paste in the note list if locked note was selected
- Sometimes pasting code snippets did not preserve the new lines
- OR search queries are now working as expected
- Text editor styles were not reloaded after global undo/redo 🔨6695
- Note list values were not updated after changing number attribute format 🔨6695
- Fixed a problem where app could become unstable after unsuccessful Paste 🔨6865
- Default attachments were not exported on web site export 🔨6736
- Regression: Attachment context menu was not working for all attachments
- Regression: It is again possible to drag web site urls from a browser address bar to the note list and create bookmark notes 🔨6797
- Updated text editor todo list icons 🔨6695
- Updated MyInfo application and file icons
- Non-fatal failures like backup errors are now shown as notifications instead of message boxes 🔨6736
- Now using note title for linking to empty notes that contain Url or default attachments in web site export 🔨6736
- Now showing notebook name if notebook pane is visible 🔨6736
- Windows 10 uses Win+Ctrl+Q for launching Quick Assist, which prevents the same global hotkey for executing Quick Paste. You can now use Win+Ctrl+U instead 🔨6797
- Learn about MyInfo basics in the Welcome dialog (Help > Welcome) 🔨6902
Released November 13, 2020 🔨 6619
- Faster start-up You will notice that the app starts faster. We've measured more than 20% start-up time improvement!
- New stateys Added over 70 new stateys.
- Redesigned Attachments pane Attachment pane is now redesigned, offering improved ordering of attachments and better looks.
- Deleting text attributes should now be much faster in most cases
- Added commands for creating new perspectives when clicking on an empty perspective pane area
- Save Picture command now supports different file formats
- Improved bookmark creation when copying link to paragraphs: only one bookmark per paragraph is created
- Directory creation problem for relative file names in Export dialog
- Deleting Select and Multi-select attributes now reindexes notes properly
- No longer showing existing note tags in note tags autocompleter
- Copying and pasting images from the text editor no longer converts them to bitmaps
- Regression: Sometimes wrong text was shown in the text editor
- Global search no longer opens the first search result by default (can be enabled in Advanced Options)
Released August 5, 2020 🔨 6509
- Smoother scrolling Improved scrolling performance in the note list
- Faster note loading Improved note text loading speed
- Increased maximum note size to 200 MB
- It is now possible to change the icons (stateys) of multiple selected notes using the Attributes Pane Icon row
- Note locking now works with multiple selected notes
- Fixed a problem where copying text from the note editor added unwanted space around some texts
- Fixed importing and exporting of multi-select attribute values
- Fixed some problems when pasting Evernote content
- CSV export uses the new version 7 attribute names for export, which makes importing back in MyInfo easier
- Web site export now sets links to third-party web pages to open in new frame, in order to work with modern browsers
Released April 13, 2020 🔨 6419
- Clear revisions It is now possible to clear notebook revisions from the Revisions pane
- Clear formatting Added Clear All command at the top of the Formatting toolbar Style drop down box, which clears all formatting from the selected text in the note editor
- Added an option to show/hide Global Search details (text preview)
- Fixed Ctrl+PgUp/PgDown in the note list
- Ctrl+K no longer selects nearby word if the caret is after a space or punctuation (like in MyInfo 6)
Released February 11, 2020 🔨 6359
- Copy sections It is now possible to copy sections between notebooks via drag & drop in the Notebooks pane
- Less memory usage Decreased overall memory usage for open notebooks
- You can drag multiple files to the text editor and they will now use the Insert Relative Links option, if it is enabled
- You can scroll section tabs using the mouse wheel
- You can now open multiple notebooks by dragging them to the note list from Windows Explorer
- Added Ctrl+F4 keyboard shortcut to the File > Close command
- Saving picture from the note editor to a file now retains its size properly
- Web site/page export was not using all Normal style settings
- It was not possible to zoom in/out in the built-in web browser with the mouse wheel
- Changed shortcuts that were using the Ctrl+Alt modifier with Shift+Alt modifier, because they conflicted with the AltGr combinations on some international keyboards (New Subnote, Move/Copy Notes, Paste Clones, Toggle Last Visited Notebooks, Toggle Last Visited Notes)
- Changed default text style shortcuts for new notebooks from Ctrl+Alt+0..6 do Shift+Alt+0..6
Released January 28, 2020 🔨 6329
- Speed and memory improvements This update improves the speed and memory usage of some operations and fixes a couple of problems.
Released January 23, 2020 🔨 6305
- Bug fixes This update brings back some missing functionality from MyInfo 6 and fixes a couple of problems.
Released January 21, 2020 🔨 6286
- Performance and bug fixes This update improves typing performance in large notes and fixes import problems, which affected some users.
Released January 18, 2020 🔨 6266
- Bug fixes Fixes a couple of issues found in the original MyInfo 7 release.
Released January 15, 2020 🔨 6239
- Blazingly fast Opening and saving your data is extremely fast. No more waiting at program startup for files to open.
- Undo anything MyInfo keeps snapshots of recent changes to your notebooks, so you can quickly revert unwanted modifications and experiment freely.
- Perspectives The bold new way to work with your data in flexible and advanced ways.
- Quick Filter Find notes quickly by typing their title, tag or using any advanced search query, without leaving the note list.
- Formatting rules Automatically format note titles if they meet certain criteria.
- Modern look MyInfo 7 is gorgeous! Not only was it redesigned with better colors and new icons, but it now has High-DPI support.
- Create multiple sections in a single notebook
- MytInfo now searches inside your attachments. It recognizes PDFs, Ms Office documents, web pages, and text files
- Link to and preview external files directly in MyInfo. Keep research notes and assign attribute values without storing the file in the notebook
- New attribute types (duration, email, rating, url), and more attribute options
- Zoom the contents of the text editor
- Create todo lists in the text editor
- Restore notes and sections from the notebook's Trash for up to 30 days after deletion
- Multiple attachments per note with a larger, 100 MB maximum size
- Improved tags pane, multi-tag filter and the ability to pre-create tags without notes
- Configurable number and interval of backups
- Chromium-based internal web browser
- Create unlimited number of forms with the new Forms editor
- Titles of links to notes are automatically updated if the target note is renamed
- Text styles can inherit another style's formatting and can have a keyboard shortcuts
- Text editor can have different background color for different notes
- Advanced search operators (has:) and the ability to perform negative-only searches
- Lock notes against accidental modification
- Added over 120 new stateys
- Note templates are now stored in the file and can contain attribute values and attachments