Released December 15, 2020 🔨 6662
- Microsoft Edge browser extension You can now install browser extension for the Microsoft Edge browser or use the Google Chrome extension in Edge.
- More stability MyInfo now works much more stable when notebooks are located on removable/network drives
- Multi-line text attributes Text attributes can now allow multiple lines of text
- Copy command is now available in the text editor for locked notes
- Added support for § character search (for new notebooks)
- Remove Value command in the Attribute pane now works with multiple selected notes
- Adding section via context menu now positions is after the currently selected section 🔨6758
- Closing a notebook now adds it to the recently used file list, so it is easy to reopen it, if you closed it accidentally 🔨6758
- Saved searches were not properly loaded on app start
- OR search queries are now working as expected
- Sometimes pasting code snippets did not preserve the new lines
- It was not possible to paste in the note list if locked note was selected
- Recent filters were not saved between sessions
- Revisions were not stored properly during the session after changing notebook security (password)
- Global search Show Details option was not stored between sessions
- No longer crashing when trying to edit formatting rule with missing date value 🔨6695
- Text editor styles were not reloaded after global undo/redo 🔨6695
- Note list values were not updated after changing number attribute format 🔨6695
- Link dialog was not showing the proper note location for links to different sections in the same notebook 🔨6695
- Default attachments were not exported on web site export 🔨6736
- Paragraph dialog was showing units as points, but was saving them as pixels 🔨6736
- Sometimes note editor typing prompt was shown where it shouldn't 🔨6797
- Sorting by boolean attributes sometimes was not working properly 🔨6797
- Choosing font color for the note list in Options had no effect 🔨6797
- Regression: Attachment context menu was not working for all attachments
- Regression: Editor zoom was not properly set on app startup 🔨6738
- Regression: It is again possible to drag web site urls from a browser address bar to the note list and create bookmark notes 🔨6797
- Updated MyInfo application and file icons
- Updated text editor todo list icons 🔨6695
- Currency and Number attributes are now properly aligned to the right 🔨6695
- Non-fatal failures like backup errors are now shown as notifications instead of message boxes 🔨6736
- Now using note title for linking to empty notes that contain Url or default attachments in web site export 🔨6736
- Now showing notebook name if notebook pane is visible 🔨6736
- Windows 10 uses Win+Ctrl+Q for launching Quick Assist, which prevents the same global hotkey for executing Quick Paste. You can now use Win+Ctrl+U instead 🔨6797
Released November 13, 2020 🔨 6619
- Faster start-up You will notice that the app starts faster. We've measured more than 20% start-up time improvement!
- New stateys Added over 70 new stateys.
- Redesigned Attachments pane Attachment pane is now redesigned, offering improved ordering of attachments and better looks.
- Deleting text attributes should now be much faster in most cases
- Added commands for creating new perspectives when clicking on an empty perspective pane area
- Save Picture command now supports different file formats
- Improved bookmark creation when copying link to paragraphs: only one bookmark per paragraph is created
- Directory creation problem for relative file names in Export dialog
- Deleting Select and Multi-select attributes now reindexes notes properly
- No longer showing existing note tags in note tags autocompleter
- Copying and pasting images from the text editor no longer converts them to bitmaps
- Regression: Sometimes wrong text was shown in the text editor
- Global search no longer opens the first search result by default (can be enabled in Advanced Options)
Released August 5, 2020 🔨 6509
- Smoother scrolling Improved scrolling performance in the note list
- Faster note loading Improved note text loading speed
- Increased maximum note size to 200 MB
- It is now possible to change the icons (stateys) of multiple selected notes using the Attributes Pane Icon row
- Note locking now works with multiple selected notes
- Fixed a problem where copying text from the note editor added unwanted space around some texts
- Fixed importing and exporting of multi-select attribute values
- Fixed some problems when pasting Evernote content
- CSV export uses the new version 7 attribute names for export, which makes importing back in MyInfo easier
- Web site export now sets links to third-party web pages to open in new frame, in order to work with modern browsers
Released April 13, 2020 🔨 6419
- Clear revisions It is now possible to clear notebook revisions from the Revisions pane
- Clear formatting Added Clear All command at the top of the Formatting toolbar Style drop down box, which clears all formatting from the selected text in the note editor
- Added an option to show/hide Global Search details (text preview)
- Fixed Ctrl+PgUp/PgDown in the note list
- Ctrl+K no longer selects nearby word if the caret is after a space or punctuation (like in MyInfo 6)
Released February 11, 2020 🔨 6359
- Copy sections It is now possible to copy sections between notebooks via drag & drop in the Notebooks pane
- Less memory usage Decreased overall memory usage for open notebooks
- You can drag multiple files to the text editor and they will now use the Insert Relative Links option, if it is enabled
- You can scroll section tabs using the mouse wheel
- You can now open multiple notebooks by dragging them to the note list from Windows Explorer
- Added Ctrl+F4 keyboard shortcut to the File > Close command
- Saving picture from the note editor to a file now retains its size properly
- Web site/page export was not using all Normal style settings
- It was not possible to zoom in/out in the built-in web browser with the mouse wheel
- Changed shortcuts that were using the Ctrl+Alt modifier with Shift+Alt modifier, because they conflicted with the AltGr combinations on some international keyboards (New Subnote, Move/Copy Notes, Paste Clones, Toggle Last Visited Notebooks, Toggle Last Visited Notes)
- Changed default text style shortcuts for new notebooks from Ctrl+Alt+0..6 do Shift+Alt+0..6
Released January 28, 2020 🔨 6329
- Speed and memory improvements This update improves the speed and memory usage of some operations and fixes a couple of problems.
Released January 23, 2020 🔨 6305
- Bug fixes This update brings back some missing functionality from MyInfo 6 and fixes a couple of problems.
Released January 21, 2020 🔨 6286
- Performance and bug fixes This update improves typing performance in large notes and fixes import problems, which affected some users.
Released January 18, 2020 🔨 6266
- Bug fixes Fixes a couple of issues found in the original MyInfo 7 release.
Released January 15, 2020 🔨 6239
- Blazingly fast Opening and saving your data is extremely fast. No more waiting at program startup for files to open.
- Undo anything MyInfo keeps snapshots of recent changes to your notebooks, so you can quickly revert unwanted modifications and experiment freely.
- Perspectives The bold new way to work with your data in flexible and advanced ways.
- Quick Filter Find notes quickly by typing their title, tag or using any advanced search query, without leaving the note list.
- Formatting rules Automatically format note titles if they meet certain criteria.
- Modern look MyInfo 7 is gorgeous! Not only was it redesigned with better colors and new icons, but it now has High-DPI support.
- Create multiple sections in a single notebook
- MytInfo now searches inside your attachments. It recognizes PDFs, Ms Office documents, web pages, and text files
- Link to and preview external files directly in MyInfo. Keep research notes and assign attribute values without storing the file in the notebook
- New attribute types (duration, email, rating, url), and more attribute options
- Zoom the contents of the text editor
- Create todo lists in the text editor
- Restore notes and sections from the notebook's Trash for up to 30 days after deletion
- Multiple attachments per note with a larger, 100 MB maximum size
- Improved tags pane, multi-tag filter and the ability to pre-create tags without notes
- Configurable number and interval of backups
- Chromium-based internal web browser
- Create unlimited number of forms with the new Forms editor
- Titles of links to notes are automatically updated if the target note is renamed
- Text styles can inherit another style's formatting and can have a keyboard shortcuts
- Text editor can have different background color for different notes
- Advanced search operators (has:) and the ability to perform negative-only searches
- Lock notes against accidental modification
- Added over 120 new stateys
- Note templates are now stored in the file and can contain attribute values and attachments